Regular CoursesFirst Year
- Minimum X Std Pass for Admission in first Year
- XII Std Pass (Maths, Science, Computer Science or Vocational groups only)
- 2 Year ITI Pass
Apply knowledge of basic maths, science & engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve engineering problems.
Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
Design / Development of Solutions:
Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of system components or processes to meet specific needs.
Engineering Tools, Experimentation & Testing:
Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
Engineering Practices for Society, Sustainability & Environment:
Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices
Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or leader, to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering practices.
Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Diploma in Engineering: Duration – 3 Years
- Civil Engineering: 30 Seats* | 33 Seats**
- Computer Engineering: 60 Seats* | 66 Seats**
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 60 Seats* | 66 Seats**
- Electronics & Communication Engg: 60 Seats* | 66 Seats**
- Mechanical Engineering: 120 Seats* | 132 Seats**
- Mechanical – Tool & Die Engineering: 30 Seats* | 33 Seats**
** Second Year Capacity (Including Lateral entry)
Part Time Courses
Diploma in Engineering: Duration – 4 Years
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering: 60 Seats